Wednesday 8 April 2020

Dusk and a misty morning

My apologies for yet another delay in keeping you 'posted' (ha, English humour)! My computer bluetooth mouse has decided to stop working, meaning I am computerless with no shops open to solve the problem. So thank you, Tine, for lending me your laptop, and to me for having the patience to email photos from my phone to her email address. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!

The first three photos were taken at dusk at the end of November 2019 

We do good skies in La Tranche, I'm sure you agree!
A few hours later and it's a misty start to the day

I'm quite proud of these photos


Look, the sun's burning off the mist, with the promise of a lovely day ahead!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Aaaaaah ! Enfin ! Je craignais que la confinance (oui, je viens de l'inventer) n'ait eu raison de toi !

edith said...

Great pictures, Beutiful sea and sky.