Thursday 16 April 2020

Oops, back in time we go again! (1)

Computer mouse sorted and we're back in business BUT do I spy some missing photos on my computer? Now how could I forget our November visit to see 'Er from Brittany?

If you're expecting photos of 'Er then you're going to be disappointed. I value my life more than post any here.

We walked around the small lake at La Vraie Croix, enjoying beautiful autumnal colours
Why La Vraie Croix you might ask? The story goes that a knight returning from the Crusades brought with him a piece of 'the True Cross' which a crow decided to take and hide in his nest. 
On retrieving the piece the bird repeated his actions and the villagers seeing this as a sign, built a  chapel to house the relic.
True story or not it's a beautiful village...
...with fine examples of Breton crosses...
...and picture postcard residences.
Back to Sulniac and we spot another Breton cross on our walk round the village

No comments: