Monday 31 May 2010

The spring turns to summer (2)







Photo 1: To mark the 1st anniversary of starting my weight-loss programme here's the evidence, showing me keeping the birds off our strawberries!
.
Photo 2: Here's one for Si from Hastings, an enormous jellyfish washed up on the beach. Can't wait to swim in the sea - hopefully all the jellyfish will have gone by then.
.
Photo 3: Jérémy (the chef at La Paillote) with Tine and me. Am I the gooseberry here?
.
Photo 4: Shreddiestock! Keep them coming folks: they've got a long sell-by-date!
.
Photos 5, 6&7: The sun had heated the water in our plastic pool to 25°C and here's the evidence of our 1st dip this year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the scarecrow!! Hate the jellyfish!! Long may the summer last!! xxx

Anonymous said...

as you have so many shreddies I might eat the ones we got you and bring weetabix and cornflakes instead!!!!!! edith xxx

Papaman said...

Nooooooooooooooo!!!