Wednesday 14 July 2010

One way pizza & beauty in the garden!






For those who know La Tranche here's the now permanently one-way street leading to the life-guards' look-out post, and a very good job they have made of it too, not that I would drive into town mid-summer when it's bedlam!
.
Next is one of Tine's pizzas, very much up to last year's standard on beautifully thin bases. The obligatory rosé wine is also in evidence. La Paillote is doing really well so fingers crossed for the rest of the season.
.
I promise the next two photos are from this year as I posted a photo of our albizia tree last July. Well it's just as beautiful this year...
.
And finally look what Tine spotted the other day climbing up the dill plant (the caterpillar not Tine). It makes you wonder if the butterfly or moth was equally beautiful. No doubt some of my regular readers will let me know!!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Doesn't it make you wonder if the moth or butterfly will be equally beautiful? Or have I got my circle of caterpillar life confused?!

Incredible looking pizza too - perhaps you could combine the two and have a Roald Dahl-esque caterpillar pizza!