Saturday 30 March 2013

Morning walks

Guess who's on a health kick again? I'm just trying to get fitter for the onslaught of visitors who are very nicely booking in. So it's down to watching what I eat (and DRINK) and getting some exercise in. Don't worry, visitors, I'll still want to play out!

We're very lucky to have the coast and the forest nearby and here are recent photos taken on a couple of beach walks.

The first three photos were taken on La Grière beach, hardly a soul around. Here we can see the bouchots on which mussels grow.
View across the bay
My only company: a seagull!



The next three were taken on La Terrière beach. Here we can see how the waves are attacking the 'stockade'.
There is normally access to the beach here!
My starfish friend on this beach, more dead than alive I think!
You wouldn't know that the footpath on the top of the dunes near us nearly washed away recently, would you?

No comments: