Wednesday 30 October 2013

Our new grandson

I'm sure you'll forgive my 4 weeks' absence when I tell you that we have been back in the UK having a great time, but with one particular event standing out above the rest: the birth of Alfie (Alfred William Hills) on 22nd October, weighing in at 9 lb 4 oz (4.2 kg). As you can imagine everyone is over the moon and Nad & Si have taken to parenthood like professionals. So, without further ado, let me introduce you to Alfie!

Just born!
Proud Si with his rock'n'roll son
Back home within hours of Alfie's birth!
Mamie has her first cuddle...
...closely followed by Papy.
Mamie Martine cuddling Walter, nearly 6 weeks old whilst Gez has her first cuddle with Alfie
Jodi & Mouse drove down from West Yorkshire to meet the new star

More tomorrow, but I promise not to let the boy take over the blog!

No comments: