Monday 14 April 2014

I'm back

Richard told me off (nicely) at the Starfish the other day: why haven't I been posting more on the blog? Three weeks in Thailand and a week back in the UK have taken their toll (plus trying to be a little more organised on http://daveandtinesthaiadventures.blogspot.com), but I've listened and will start my 100 lines immediately!

Whilst Tine was on her own in La Tranche the local greenfinch population kept her company...
...and neighbour Jacques came round to chop down a (sadly) dead cherry tree.

The storks are back, here near to the 'Ragondin Walk'

Facebook friends have seen these photos of Alfie but I couldn't resist sharing them with you...
...the two photos taken seconds apart! Shades of your faithful bloggist after a few pints?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the resemblance is disturbing....

La ressemblance est dérangeante, n'est-ce pas?!!

A happy Mamie x