Friday 16 November 2018

Excursions on a hearty breakfast

Big Dave pulled out all the stops for our breakfasts whilst stopping at theirs. Methinks he's done this before!



Tine, Shan & June went to explore Cambridge...

...whilst Dave took me for a walk round Hatfield Forest.

Later I took the train to the Big Smoke...

...walking right past the Gherkin trying to find my way to the Angel, Islington...
...where I met up with Matt and his mate Martin (in the pub of course).
The reason for our excursion to London? The League of Gentlemen on stage at the Apollo.
'This is a local shop, for local people!'
The excitement mounts in the beautiful theatre
Matt, Martin & your faithful blogger...
...not the only ones with odd comedic tastes!

A huge thankyou to Martin for the tickets. What a hilarious evening, capped off with Matt texting me every so often to check I didn't miss my stop on the train back to Stansted!

No comments: