Thursday 3 January 2019

Very high tides

Mid-November saw the sea in all its power shifting sand along the bay. Having seen this phenomenon in previous years I'm feeling very confident for next summer so no worries!

The removal of sand was very noticeable by l'Équinoxe (photo taken from the summer lifeguards' post)



Tine might not be tall but she's very useful as a measuring stick!
This is where I join the beach on my regular walk...
...at le Parc du Rocher near Sainte Anne.
I even managed to manoeuvre this drop...
...despite my ageing years!
Another day, this time along la Plage des GĂ©nerelles


It's a couple of days late but Happy New Year to my faithful followers!

1 comment:

Ann said...

A Happy New Year to you too Dave. Thank you for all the great photos and comments throughout the year. xxx