Monday 6 January 2020

Happy New Year/Bonne Année

Sorry I'm late wishing you all the very best for 2020, but it's no less sincere. (Can you tell we've had a houseful over the holidays, so not a lot of blogging time available?)

Quick advert here: our good friend Nicole has a wonderful blog on https://coxigrue.wordpress.com and she recently wished her readers Happy New Year with a beautiful sunset. I couldn't resist copying her!

The difference is that this is sunrise, here at La Place des Mogettes,  very near to chez nous...
...then onto the cannon by the jetty.

Now you can see why I was out of my bed so early (for me)!
There was a beautiful rosy glow over the town
Silhouettes are nearly up there with reflections for me 
Young Betty is missing all the excitement but looks slightly relaxed

Same sun but different direction. This is sunset yesterday...
...complete with wonderful silhouettes.

No comments: