Thursday 3 August 2023

Family fun & a brighter house

Loulou & Sylvie had driven up especially for Tine's birthday celebrations, but it was great to see them more often in the week.

Starfish times: Sylvie's selfie with Monique, Jean, Loulou, your faithful blogger, Matt & Tine

I'm sure the young kids all think I'm super-cool with my crutch on the Starfish skateboard rack!

Jean & I showing off walking back: both with one crutch now...

...and video proof!

Another day we were invited to eat at the other end of the big house, where Loulou & Sylvie were staying

Look who popped in! Young Mathys checking on his grandparents.

In other news we recently had the exterior walls of our house decorated.

I'm sure you'll agree the young local decorator made a grand job of it...

...now to decide what to do with the shutters!

No comments: