Wednesday 30 June 2010

Edith & John come to visit (2)









And more of Edith & John's visit. Here's Edith proving she went into the sea (a couple of days later we went for a real swim and it was delicious)!

Every morning I help Matt set up the terrace for the day. Here John is showing me how to put the parasols on but I can still carry six stools at once!

Photo 4 shows the real me - what a shame Eddie Windass has the same apron on Corrie (not that I'm a fan of course)!!

Photos 5, 6 & 7 were all taken in the crypt in the church at Curzon. Some of you will remember an earlier post in 2008/9. I was busy preparing grub for the masses!

Finally a couple of photos on our local beaches - Tine & I on the dune at Veillon and a great photo of John & me near les Conches.

A big thank you to E&J for their photos here! Come back soon...

No comments: