Tuesday 22 November 2016

Another cousinade & Dave's birthday weekend

Mid-September we were invited to Jean-Pierre & Catherine's for a 'cousinade', everyone in fine form.

Celebrating JP&C and Jean & Monique's wedding anniversaries Tine set about making a pièce montée. What a success, as you can see!
Table decorations are far more fun as a disguise, eh Jean...
...and Tine?
My birthday and Matt & Cynthia invited us to l'Equinoxe restaurant
Look who arrived next day for an overnight visit!
Yes, it's Nadine, and yet another restaurant meal. This time at l'Etage.
I was given a zoom for my camera for my birthday...
...and these are my first two efforts.
Red sky at night? I can't even remember if the shepherds/sailors (depending on your version) were delighted or not!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy birthday my friend ! I'm really sorry to be so late ...