Monday 9 September 2019

Beach walk & Pete comes to stay

More of my regular walk, I'm afraid...

Nothing very exciting about the first few photos...

...but each time I do my walk I realise how much I am blessed to live in such an idyllic spot.
It's the beginning of July and there are very few people about...
...but the occasional sea-food fan doing 'pêche à pied' as it is known over here (fishing on foot literally).
I even spotted mate Dick's boat!
Your faithful blogger putting his best food forward, as always
My brother Pete came to stay for the summer, here with young Sacha at La Forge restaurant...
...and learning intricate games with the family!
Normally the albizia flowers just in time for Kate & Silv's visit. This year it flowered, but no visit!
Finally Tine modelling her latest après-swim wear. Merci Matalan!!

No comments: