Thursday 29 October 2015

Last days with old friends & photo-shoot at La Belle Henriette

All good things come to an end but luckily our last few days with Jim & Les and Pauline & David were blessed with good weather and we made the most of it. No visits though as our car only holds five!

A Tine-style lunch
I'm not sure what the girls are watching but it's got their attention!
Pool fun
Excluding your faithful blogger there were 308 years in the pool on this occasion!

A couple of days later and it was my birthday and I received a fantastic present: a new camera. I'll need a bit of tuition though!

Young Sacha, my first subject!

We decided to go on a 'shoot' (no, not the hunting kind) to La Belle Henriette, a nature reserve a short distance down the coast.

They've been working on this area, making access much easier
Not so much bird life to be seen

The beach isn't far away...
...with a very calm sea...
...and a rogue jellyfish!

No comments: