Monday 22 September 2008

Daily routine

And this is how empty the beach is these days on a red-hot day!
Tine's photo on her way to work (1)
Tine's photo on her way to work (2)
Matt helps store this winter's wood delivery (1)
Matt helps store this winter's wood delivery (2)
.........................................................................................................
We've settled down to our regular routine again this last week: Tine leaving for work around 8:20 and me drifting out of bed sometime before nine. By Tine's return towards 12:15 I've sometimes done my gym and often cycled round to Super U for bread and other necessaries, preparing the table outside for our 'picnic' lunch.
.
Afternoon? Well, recently in the good weather we've been down to the beach most days, enjoying the sun and dips in the sea, knowing that there won't be too many days left when it's possible. Otherwise we've been in the garden, trying to getting rid of the ever-present mares' tail weed.
.
Our main meal is usually in the evening, followed by catch up on UK/US TV. I know I shouldn't say this but French television is pretty poor. If I'm going to watch dubbed programmes I may as well watch the original...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!! Love from Meryl and Dave XXXXXX