Wednesday 5 March 2008

The new jetty is on its way!




Couldn't resist going to check on the jetty yesterday after our stay in Brittany, to find a HUGE crane there but not much action as it was high tide. It's all very exciting!
.
The sexy geezer is me of course, standing on the drains output (!) at the Pavillon.
.
The third photo shows our very impressive forsythia tree at the front of the house. Been gardening a bit today, battling la Prelle (Horsetail in English, I think) - apparently there's not a lot you can do about it. Tine was looking after Cécile's youngsters so I had the day to myself.
.
I later went on a cycle-ride to check on developments, and look: two new pipes where the new jetty is going to go. I don't quite understand what they're for, but we'll try to go down in the morning at low tide to find out!

No comments: